Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4520
iOS

My HP envy 4520 will not print from my iPhone eights even though it finds the printer under select printer and says it’s printing but it will not print and says printer is off-line but it prints from my other family members iPhones and does not have any issues

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lisa_310-LA, Welcome to HP Support Community!

On the printer tap the Wireless icon and locate the printer's IP Address.

From your iPhone open Safari and browse to that address. can you access the printer homepage?

If not, go to Settings > Wi-Fi on your iPhone and ensure you are connected to the same network as the printer.

If you can access that page, try following the steps 4 and 5 from the document below and see if that may help:

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c05737475

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.