cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

My current ethernet cable i use for my Xbox one doesnt fit the port on the HP ENVY 15-ah150na blah

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-ah150na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What am i meant to put in this box. ERROR: MY ETHERNET PORT IS DUMB, Or I'm being dumb. Although the port looks a lot like an ethernet port. No One was stupid enough to buy this computer, so im not getting a reply. I guess people wouldnt pay 600 ******* QUID FOR A COMPUTER THAT HAS A ****** PROCESSOR AND **bleep**TY EVERYTHING. Sorry.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
124,178 114,359 18,473 28,191
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Someone else on this forum said the same thing and another person responded that there is some kind of cover partially blocking the entire port for some crazy reason.

Read the answer below for how to resolve your dilemma.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Ethernet-Port-too-small-on-17-w053dx/...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Alright, thanks. I'll check it out. The replies are crazy fast on this, jeeeez

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
124,178 114,359 18,473 28,191
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation