Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP elitebook 2570p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Guys,

I can not find the Network adapter Wifi , I useless tried to Install Qualcomm QCA 9000 and Intel Centrino R ultimate N 6300 etc ...  The last thing I will try is  installing the new version of BIOS but am not sure that it will resolve the problem  .   

So please  

if anyone  got the same issue  I will appreciate  his support. 

Thanks in advance

Device Manager.jpg.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Does the wifi card show up in the BIOS as present and enabled?

If so, make a bootable ubuntu installer.

Get Ubuntu | Download | Ubuntu

Here is how to make the file bootable...

Create a bootable USB stick on Windows | Ubuntu

Boot from the Ubuntu installer and select the option to 'Try Ubuntu without installing."

See if you can turn on the Wifi adapter in Ubuntu.

If you can turn it on, and then shut down the PC, and remove the Ubuntu installer.

When you restart the PC and go into Windows, the Wifi card should be showing up in the device manager where your screenshot shows.

HP Recommended

hi,

First of all thanks for your  help.

Unfortunately On the BIOS  there's nothing related to Wifi Card.

Is there any  Other alternative ?

Kind Regards.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Something must have happened to the wifi card if it isn't in the BIOS, and you could not turn it on with Ubuntu.

I suggest you buy a USB wifi adapter and use that until you decide to buy a new notebook.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.