Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Spectre X360 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a new Spectre X360 2020 running on Windows 10.  My Bluetooth recently vanished from my Device Manager so am unable to connect Bluetooth devices.   It was definitely there when I first started using the laptop as I connected my HP mouse successfully and saw Bluetooth listed in my Device Manager.  I believe this happened after an automatic update took place.  I have checked for new updates on Windows and HP and have downloaded latest updates and Bluetooth drivers.  I have also tried system restore and also a complete re-set but nothing has fixed the issue.  I have read a lot online with people having similar issues with Bluetooth dissppearing but haven't found a resolution.  Can anyone help?

Thanks, LD8810

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This seems to have been resolved with an automatic update.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LD8810 

What exactly is the model/product of your Spectre X360 2020  ? Please use the following way to find out

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Heelo,

It's a HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0115na.

Thanks,

HP Recommended

This seems to have been resolved with an automatic update.  Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.