Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp mini 200
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Just updated my network controller drive and working perfectly but my WiFi keeps saying no internet access after connecting to hotspot

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@Khalid15

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Connect it to another WiFi network and check if that works. If not, let's uninstall and reinstall wi-fi drivers:

Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select Device Manager. 

In the list of devices, you should see the Network adapter. 

Expand the Network adapter, right click on the Network adapter drivers and then select Uninstall. 

In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted. 

Restart the PC.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Okay Thanks....I will let you know once this is done...thanks for your care
HP Recommended

Hi....there's network access but I still can't browse ..it's not going....it keeps saying the server can't be found because the DNS lookup failed in all my browsers 

HP Recommended

Did you try other web browser?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes I tried other browsers but still not working

HP Recommended

Are you able to able to detect and connect to a different network? 

Let us know 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes I am able to do that

HP Recommended

Since you're able to connect to another Wi-Fi, the issue is not with the Laptop here. Please check with your internet service provider.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How do I configure my internet service provider pls

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.