Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ay013ur
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

i read titles and downloaded intel driver updater , but it didn't helped me , what i can do , please help someone 

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this driver works for you...

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework firmware. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework provide system temperature and power utilization information for the system thermal
protection to function properly. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71638.exe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this driver works for you...

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework firmware. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework provide system temperature and power utilization information for the system thermal
protection to function properly. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71638.exe

HP Recommended

installed it  and destroied my system :((   recovered everything but lost installed files

HP Recommended

Very strange it would do something like that.

I never heard of any instances of that happening prior to your situation.

HP Recommended

why i need lie man , i think so that its strange but happend :)) but i need help i cant find this driver in online

HP Recommended

Did I say you were lying?  No.   All  I am saying it was just very strange installing that driver caused that to happen.

If that driver didn't work, try the chipset driver directly from Intel.  2nd one down on the left is the auto install file.  Install and restart the PC

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/20775/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-INF-Update-Utility-?pr...

If that doesn't work, then try the other version of the Themal driver.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71001-71500/sp71262.exe

HP Recommended

Hi, I note that your other responder lost data, I installed the driver you pointed to (Win 7 64 bit, on a Pavilion), and it actually worked!

Now I'm short drivers for bluetooth peripheral devices (2)!

Rafe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.