Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
DELL Latitude 5580
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been using this laptop for years with no trouble, printing throughout my house, etc. Yesterday I printed several pages from my One Drive. I tried to print a totally different item from my One Drive, and now all I get are these pictures which are a part of a page I had previously printed. I've tried to copy pages from a book and a page from a workbook. I still get the SAME item, absolutely NOTHING to do with what I'm actually printing! I've left printer unplugged for as long as 30 minutes and this still occurs. There were NO pages jammed, I didn't run out of ink, etc.  There are no pages listed in the printing que. I just changed the item I wanted to print and now I'm in the Twilight Zone! Of course I'm in pretty desperate need of a printer right now............

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Soulmom3

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To help you further with this, let us know the Printer name.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The printer is a HP Office Jet Pro 6970. I uninstalled it from my computer then reinstalled. Problem solved. Thank you for responding. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.