Soulmom3
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printing page that has NOTHING to do with what needs printed

DELL Latitude 5580
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been using this laptop for years with no trouble, printing throughout my house, etc. Yesterday I printed several pages from my One Drive. I tried to print a totally different item from my One Drive, and now all I get are these pictures which are a part of a page I had previously printed. I've tried to copy pages from a book and a page from a workbook. I still get the SAME item, absolutely NOTHING to do with what I'm actually printing! I've left printer unplugged for as long as 30 minutes and this still occurs. There were NO pages jammed, I didn't run out of ink, etc.  There are no pages listed in the printing que. I just changed the item I wanted to print and now I'm in the Twilight Zone! Of course I'm in pretty desperate need of a printer right now............

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,203 6,190 332 244
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Soulmom3

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To help you further with this, let us know the Printer name.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Soulmom3
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The printer is a HP Office Jet Pro 6970. I uninstalled it from my computer then reinstalled. Problem solved. Thank you for responding. 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation