Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14-dq1033cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I been having having trouble with the Realtek RTL8822CE  I read the the other forum posts about it on here. I tried the drivers you guys suggest before, but no what I do it stills struggles to reconnect when waking from sleep.

I even tried getting the latest updates drivers from here, but still no luck 

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=%09Realtek+Semiconductor+Corp.+Net

right now I am using the these usb wifi adapters to not avoid the issue, but I really want to get this realtek card to work correctly. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

sorry for bumping, but do you guys have any newer drivers, because the driver version  2024.0.10.109 is not fixing this issue.

is the RTL8822CE  a new chipset or something, I do not see much info about it on google?

HP Recommended

@dbz2k,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the wireless card on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you download and install the wireless card driver from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads

If you continue facing the issue, then follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows Key + S, and type Network and Sharing Center.
  2. Click on the top result to open Network and Sharing Center.
  3. Click on Change adapter settings.
  4. Right click on Wireless Network Connection and select Properties.
  5. Click on the Configure button.
  6. Choose the Power Management tab.
  7. Uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
  8. Restart your device and check if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did the things you told me to do, but it stills keeps happening.

HP Recommended

@dbz2k,

I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when everything was working fine. Follow the steps in the below article to perform a system restore.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.