Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hello Dunidar,

I Understood what you mean! I think that it will be some time yet, but the strange thing is that on dirver's page on Hp site, there is a new versione of 8.1 Ethernet Driver, but is still not correct! It is the same version that run on Windows 8.0!

HP Recommended

Hello again DanyZaffa

I hope you had a great weekend! Now for the Windows 8.1 driver that you are talking about for which model is it you are referring to? I would encourage you to post your product number for your computer. I am linking an HP Support document below that will show you how to find your product number. With the product number to your computer I an be more specific in my information.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

I would like to thank you for posting your question on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

Sorry but now I don't have the product code, as soon as I go to home I'll post it, but I'm sure that my driver's page is this: 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=it&cc=it&dlc=it&sw_lang=&product=5306...

HP Recommended

DanyZaffa

Uninstall the old driver

deactivate Firewall and Virusscan

an install  Driver Update 2013/11/26

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I Downloaded the last driver on Realtek Site, version 2013/11/26, but still not working! It's Absurd!

NO word!

HP Recommended

Same for me, nohing has changed.

Besides the driver version reported by Realtek installer is  8.20.815.2013,

the same of previous version available on their site.

HP Recommended

Its no the same driver

new rt630x64.inf and security catalog

Please uninstall it, Test Install  procedure over Device Manager

Error Code 35 is a Bios EFI error "the driver does not receive the necessary information from there"

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

HP Recommended

A que j'attends une solution !  A que... Qui va me tépatouiller !  A que j'ai besoin de ! ... Sinon...  à pas que falloir... à que Je ! Quoi fais-je ? A pas qui est la faute... Mais qui... à (la) une solution ??.? Et que je ne suis pas tout seul....

Cordialement,

HP Recommended

Jogaroute

attendre un nouveau bios ou driver est disponible

HP Recommended

The "updated" driver does not work. It does not seem that it has even updated, as the details are the same as before:
Driver.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.