Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ENVY 17-ae101na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I would like to know if BIOS on my ENVY 17-ae101na support the new wireless card Intel AX200 or Killer 1650 to increase the perfomance of my network connectivity to replace the Intel 7265 AC board currently installed.

Thanks

Mauro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Maoluc

Yes the BIOS should be able to support the new Intel AX200. It is recommended to update the BIOS to the latest version. Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Maoluc

Yes the BIOS should be able to support the new Intel AX200. It is recommended to update the BIOS to the latest version. Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Thank you 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi KrazyToad,

thanks for the information, my BIOS should be updated, I really hope that you are right so I have already ordered the AX200 card and I'm crossing my fingers.

I will tell you if the card will be recognized. 
Kind regards

HP Recommended

@Maoluc

Do visit our HP Support Community and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I installed the AX200 card and the bios supports it, great! Thanks  😃🎉

HP Recommended

@Maoluc

I'm glad you got this issue resolved

Do visit our HP Support Community and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.