2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

UNABLE TO INSTALL BLUETOOTH DRIVERS ON HP 15 ROO7TX PRODUCT NO. G8D31PA#ACJ

HP Recommended
HP 15 R007TX Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have HP 15 R007TX notebook with Windows 10 Pro X64. Product number is G8D31PA#ACJ. I tried installing Bluetooth driver (sp71572.exe) but getting error : This action is only valid for products that are currently installed". Is there any solution for this?.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,721 92,599 11,984 25,547
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RAM_BOMMIREDDY 

Firstly your machine came with  FreeDOS. How did you install Windows 10 ? You are using driver from 2015 to install on current Windows 10, that won't work. What is your Windows 10 now ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
RAM_BOMMIREDDY
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Thanks for the response. I had installed Windows 8 first and then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro X64 almost 1.5 years ago. I have been using Bluetooth on this laptop till last week. I did uninstall Bluetooth drivers due to some connectivity issues and now unable to re-install the same.

FYI: Downloaded MediaTek (Ralink) Bluetooth Software Driver (SP71572.exe) from below link 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/6875200/model/7089867

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation