Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Laptop:

HP Elitebook 865 G9 (6850hs/32GB/2TB)

WWAN Card: 

Fibocom L860-GL, Intel XMM LTE-A Pro (CAT16)

China

Tried Drivers: 

HP XMM7560 WWAN Driver 2.6.32.215, 

HP XMM7560 WWAN Driver 2.6.32.222 Rev.A, 

HP XMM7560 WWAN Driver 2.6.32.230, 

HP XMM7560 WWAN Driver 2.8.32.238 Rev.A

Problem description:

The WWAN card disables automatically after each restart and only works if the driver "HP XMM7560 WWAN Driver 2.6.32.215" is installed again, but after restart disappears again. After restart, a message appears and says, "Firmware Update," "Configuring mobile broadband, don't shut down the computer." but even if it's said successful, the WWAN card won't be re-enabled again. There is no way to do it manually. After restart, the laptop sound like some hardware is trying to be enabled (Making notification noise "Ding"), but nothing is added to the Device manager, and it keeps making noise none-stop. 

Already tried:

1. I changed the windows three times and tried the fresh windows

2. I tried to install the driver manually from the device manager

3. I tried to use the similar driver from Lenovo

4. I checked the Bios, and WWAN is active

5. I re-installed the card physically again

6. I disabled/manual the Firmware update, Fiboconfig, and other related keys in windows "Services. MSC," but the same result

Question:

How can I make this god **bleep** WWAN card work?

Sincerely

Dr. Arya Farjand

Sincerely
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

打了半天字,不知为什么发不出来!!!帮不上你了

HP Recommended

我和你一样买的是865G9,自己加装了网卡,但是我一切正常,未有异常和异响。我怀疑你WWAN卡买错了,我买的是Intel(R)XMM(TM)7560R+ LTE-A Pro,希望能帮到你。如果需要可以联系我扣扣号55198163

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

I am also suffering from same problem, if you found any solution please share with me also.

Thanks and Regards 

HP Recommended

Yes. The problem is, where can I buy 7560R+ version? I searched Taobao and JD but can't find them. can you give me an address?

Sincerely
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.