Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Stasuz,

Many people are having the same problem.  Perhaps they all had water go through there keyboard or the antennas are bent poorly connected on each .  Your solutions are the wordiest and farthest off of all provided.  Congrats.☢️

HP Recommended

AliCLondon,

Are you saying you took your laptop to a location and they physically replaced the adapter?   If so, did they just replace the Realtek rtl8822be 802.11ac pcie with another Realtek rtl8822be 802.11ac pcie or install a different adapter Brand or Number?

THANKS

HP Recommended

@Denniz - That's correct. My wifi adapter was replace with a brand new one at HP Support which was luckily near-by.

I haven't had any issues with it since then...

HP Recommended

I have issues every time my laptop wakes up from sleep mode; the Wifi refuses to work (with the latest drivers). After letting the windows troubleshooter reset the wifi adapter, it starts working again. It's really annoying that this causes me to lose so much time and energy. Lesson learned, I won't buy HP again.  

HP Recommended

Part of the reason I purchased a new laptop was because, occasionally, I would have a problem my 6 year old laptop.   The problem was with the network adapter!  Also a Realtek product.  I assumed it was due to age (worn out) or it being outdated (it would act up when windows would update).  It has since stabilized and performs better than the adapter setup of my new HP laptap.  HP has been no help. I am trying to contact Realtek.     

HP Recommended

Try to change channel width for 2.4GHz and for 5.2 GHz from "Auto" to "20MHz Only" in driver settings in the tab "Additionally". It helped me in the same situation.

HP Recommended

Only solution worked for me: O bought a new 5 Ghz router. Now connection is perfect.

My video on youtube:[edit]

Solution: just make sure your wi-fi connection is 5 Ghz. My laptop: HP Envy x360 Old router model: Tp-link TL-wr741nd New router model: Tp-link Archer c50 (cost apprx. 30 $) but you can use other dual band (2.4 and 5 Ghz) router, it should help. Frustrating :) Wi-fi adapter model: Realtek ...
HP Recommended

Hi everyone in troble! Same adaptor, laptop hp-gaming-pavilion-15-dk0030ur. Try all tips. 
1. Upgrade wi-fi driver to 6.12.2019 ver - dont help
2. Play with mode of connection 2.4 - 5.2 GHz, 802.11 a or b or g - dont help

3. Update Windids (10 Pro) and laptop via HP Assistant, check adaper via HP PC Hardwire Diagnostic - say all fine. - dont help.

4. Download BIOS from here https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-dk0000-laptop-pc/26122224 my was F12 (buy laptop 11/19) to F20. Downgrade wi-fi driver to basic (my was from 2018) THAN update BIOS via HP Assistant(read about BIOS Update - off BitLocker, laptop must be on charge) THAT update wi-fi driver from link highter in my text. This time wi-fi driver version was 4.12.2019 / 2024.0.10.209 and YES, its started to work correctly!

Try and post back if you done the problem.
PEACE!

HP Recommended

Hi all, I replaced my latop wifi module but it did not solve the problem, so it must be something else then.

HP Recommended

Did you try my variant of solving the problem? Coz i didn't change module and wi-fi work really perfect! Try!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.