My laptop was working just fine until this morning. Now every time I try to connect to the Wi-Fi network it says "checking network requirement..." and then says "can't connect to this network". It is connecting with my mobile hotspot but not with my Wi-Fi but all my other devices are connecting with same Wi-Fi network and working fine . From some preliminary tests, these are what I've found.
1. The issue does not seem to be the router, as all my other electronic devices are working well.
2. I tried to reinstall the driver. I have the latest version of both the wired and wireless network adapter (although in this case my issue is with the wireless adapter).
3. Restarting the system does not seem to do any good. The situation remains the same.
4. If I simply forget the network, when I try to reconnect it doesn't even accept it when I enter my password, it just says "could not connect to network".
5. i have tried numerous way to solve it but could not resolve it.
6. i have tried rest network option deleting all network logs updating all drivers including windows , updating drivers through hp assistance, resetting router etc
8. My head feels like it's about to explode.
I have googled numerous solutions and none of them work for me. . Thanks in advance for all the help I get!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".