08-19-2017 04:33 AM
althogh i tried to instal wireless lan driver from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-14-v000-notebook-pc-series/6936223/mode... but not solved my problem
08-20-2017 02:29 PM
Hello, @HareshSiju – Hope you are well
Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’d be glad to be of your assistance!
Going through your post, I understand that you are facing issues with the wireless network on your PC. Let's start by running the automatic troubleshooter as suggested below:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
- Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.
If the issue persists, then let's also run a hardware test to check whether there is any hardware failure with the wireless module. Follow the steps below:
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc to get the Startup menu. Now press F2 key.
- The HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu is displayed.
- Select the "Component test" and then select "wireless module" from the list.
- Let me know if the test passes or not.
Thanks, I’ll watch for your reply!
Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am an HP Employee
08-20-2017 07:46 PM
I had solved problem of wi fi
I did following stuff to solve this problem
I installed previous version of wireless lan driver and then
shut down laptop using power button and then boot it again
08-21-2017 11:03 AM
Thanks for the update & Great stuff! Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue
Please consider marking my post as "Accepted Solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumbs up" to give me "Kudos".
Visit us again if you have any concerns!
Thank you again and may you also have a great day and even better tomorrow
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)