Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

You can try going back to the 1st, or 2nd edition of W10, and see if that allows the wifi adapter to continue working.

I can't be of any further help than I already have.

HP Recommended
Okk... Thank you... I'll inform you if it works... Thank you so much for being with me...
HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

When you get the $$$, install one of those Intel wifi cards I posted and you won't have any of those issues again on W10.

HP Recommended
I have installed windows 8.1... Still the wifi doesn't work... What should I do now??
HP Recommended

If it still doesn't work, I would say that your only choice would be to replace the card.

HP Recommended
Ohh! But I don't have that much money right now... So... There is no alternate solution??
HP Recommended

Sorry.

None that I know of.

If it is disappearing in W8.1 too, then there must be some kind of hardware issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.