cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Gi5mo
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

bluetooth only partially working

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and have problems with my bluetooth adapter

- pairing with Jabra Active Elite 75T takes very long, after 30 sec. something it works almost, but only if I keep distance up to max 30 cm

- tested with another bluetooth audio speaker "EasyAcc LX-839" - pairing works bit faster but the range is max 5 m (no wall or something)

- both devices work perfectly with another HP laptop (old laptop, EliteBook Gen 1 something) - distance through walls and more than 10 m possible

Here is what I already checked:

- HP SupportAssist checked and downloaded newest drivers, also BIOS update etc.

- checked newest driver for Intel Wireless Bluetooth from Intel directly (after this pairing seemed to work faster, but still the other problems)

- fallback to older drivers... tested these drivers till now: v22.0.0.2, 21.70.0.3, 22.30.0.4, 22.50.0.4, 22.70.2.1

- Hardware IDs: USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&351004e8&0&10

- winver: 20H2

2021-09-14 17_51_24-Enhetshanteraren.jpg

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks in advance
Gi5mo

edit 2021/Sep/14: added v22.50.0.4, 22.70.2.1 and the screenshot

1 REPLY 1
Gi5mo
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just opened a case with HP and the support guy told me that it must be a hardware defect.

Next week the motherboard will be replaced, so this should be fine in the end, hopefully.

So far ... Gi5mo

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation