Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and have problems with my bluetooth adapter

- pairing with Jabra Active Elite 75T takes very long, after 30 sec. something it works almost, but only if I keep distance up to max 30 cm

- tested with another bluetooth audio speaker "EasyAcc LX-839" - pairing works bit faster but the range is max 5 m (no wall or something)

- both devices work perfectly with another HP laptop (old laptop, EliteBook Gen 1 something) - distance through walls and more than 10 m possible

Here is what I already checked:

- HP SupportAssist checked and downloaded newest drivers, also BIOS update etc.

- checked newest driver for Intel Wireless Bluetooth from Intel directly (after this pairing seemed to work faster, but still the other problems)

- fallback to older drivers... tested these drivers till now: v22.0.0.2, 21.70.0.3, 22.30.0.4, 22.50.0.4, 22.70.2.1

- Hardware IDs: USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&351004e8&0&10

- winver: 20H2

2021-09-14 17_51_24-Enhetshanteraren.jpg

Do you have any other idea?

Thanks in advance
Gi5mo

edit 2021/Sep/14: added v22.50.0.4, 22.70.2.1 and the screenshot

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I just opened a case with HP and the support guy told me that it must be a hardware defect.

Next week the motherboard will be replaced, so this should be fine in the end, hopefully.

So far ... Gi5mo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.