Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
09-14-2021 09:04 AM - edited 09-14-2021 02:28 PM
Product: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G8
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and have problems with my bluetooth adapter
- pairing with Jabra Active Elite 75T takes very long, after 30 sec. something it works almost, but only if I keep distance up to max 30 cm
- tested with another bluetooth audio speaker "EasyAcc LX-839" - pairing works bit faster but the range is max 5 m (no wall or something)
- both devices work perfectly with another HP laptop (old laptop, EliteBook Gen 1 something) - distance through walls and more than 10 m possible
Here is what I already checked:
- HP SupportAssist checked and downloaded newest drivers, also BIOS update etc.
- checked newest driver for Intel Wireless Bluetooth from Intel directly (after this pairing seemed to work faster, but still the other problems)
- fallback to older drivers... tested these drivers till now: v22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Hardware IDs: USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&351004e8&0&10
- winver: 20H2
Do you have any other idea?
Thanks in advance
edit 2021/Sep/14: added v18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and the screenshot
1 REPLY 1
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community