Windows 11 Upgrade Guide
Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and have problems with my bluetooth adapter
- pairing with Jabra Active Elite 75T takes very long, after 30 sec. something it works almost, but only if I keep distance up to max 30 cm
- tested with another bluetooth audio speaker "EasyAcc LX-839" - pairing works bit faster but the range is max 5 m (no wall or something)
- both devices work perfectly with another HP laptop (old laptop, EliteBook Gen 1 something) - distance through walls and more than 10 m possible
Here is what I already checked:
- HP SupportAssist checked and downloaded newest drivers, also BIOS update etc.
- checked newest driver for Intel Wireless Bluetooth from Intel directly (after this pairing seemed to work faster, but still the other problems)
- fallback to older drivers... tested these drivers till now: v184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Hardware IDs: USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&351004e8&0&10
- winver: 20H2
Do you have any other idea?
Thanks in advanceGi5mo
edit 2021/Sep/14: added v188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and the screenshot
I just opened a case with HP and the support guy told me that it must be a hardware defect.
Next week the motherboard will be replaced, so this should be fine in the end, hopefully.
So far ... Gi5mo
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community