Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hmm it may mean that your wireless adapter is faulty...Can you use the web with a lan connection? 

HP Recommended

yes i can

but setup of wireless  cant installed because of the error

HP Recommended

Have you also tried installing it into a different directory as well? to see if that does anything? It may be where you downloaded it from? You may need to download the driver from another source as that setup seems to be corrupted...

Its hard to help you as I cant see your screen its a bit harder. 

“Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

I dont know if I have already said but have you gone to device manager and uninstall everything thats conencted to wireless device?? Then restart your computer and see if that does anything...Also check if the service is actually started in adminstration tools...

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh994698(v=ws.11).aspx see if that makes any sense...

“Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended
  1. Use Windows "Troubleshoot problem" (right mouse click on the network icon on the task bar near to the clock).
  2. Open "Device manager" and find your Wi-Fi card (something like Atheros, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.). Press the right mouse key on it an uninstall the driver.
  3. Now restart the PC and Windows will reinstall the WLan driver. This will reset your Wi-Fi driver.
  4. If this not fix your problem then you need to open the laptop and reconnect the wlan card.
  5. The final step is Wi-Fi card replacement.

Try this as well i just realised that you said it was working earlier so try the above and see what it comes back with...

HP Recommended

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5046257/model/5068...

THIS IS THE DRIVER SOURCE 

AND AS U CAN SEE ITS FROM HP SITE AND TTHE PRODUCT IS THE SAME 

HP Recommended

I DIDNOT UNINSTALL ANY THING AT DEVICE MANAGER 

I WENT TO IT TO UNINSTALL BROADCOM WIRELEES AS YOU SAID TO ME BEFORE BUT I DIDNOT FOUND IT 

HP Recommended

So there isnt anything under the network in device manager? 

HP Recommended

THERE ARE 

BLUETOOTH DEVICE PERSONAL AREA 

BLUETOOTH DEVICE RFCOMM PROTOCOL 

REALTEK PCIE FE 

HP Recommended

Try REALTEK PCIE FE uninstall see if that does anything you may need to reboot your computer and see what happens then. Do you have teamviewer? I may be able to assist you easier?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.