Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 245G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

did not find bluetooth icon in action center

on troubleshooting got a message that this device does not have bluetooth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Uvais wrote:

I have the last one i.e.Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi

how i can change it ???

@Uvais 

You can replace the existing wifi card with one of the top 3 on the list provided above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Uvais

The series supports following Wifi adapters:

• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11 ac (1x1) WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
  • Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
  • Broadcom 802.11 b/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
  • Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi

Your machine may only have the last adapter (w/o Bluetooth). Please check device manager You can replace it with the one on the above list with BT.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

not solved 

please send me the link to download that combo

HP Recommended

@Uvais wrote:

not solved 

please send me the link to download that combo

What is it ? I did ask you check Device Manager to see which one. Did you upgrade/downgrade your machine ?

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

how i can change it ???

HP Recommended

I have a similar issue. My Pavilion g6 1331-sa laptop used to have Bluetooth working. Now i cannot find any reference to Bluetooth in Device Manager and no bluetooth icons in the Taskbar tray. I have been to the HP driver download facility and tried downloading various drivers for this model and serial number (5CD1515ML0), e.g. Atheros Bluetooth, Realtek Motorola Bluetooth 3.0+HS Driver, but this does not solve it. The problem may have begun after I reloaded Windows 7 (64-bit) at the end of last year. I have seen other similar problems posted for Pavilion g 1300 series apparently 'losing' the bluetoth capability. Also I think I had the same problem a couple of years ago and somehow managed to solve it but cant remember how! Please advise how I might fix this . . . 

HP Recommended

Screenshot (13).png

HP Recommended

@Uvais wrote:

how i can change it ???

@Uvais 

You can replace the existing wifi card with one of the top 3 on the list provided above.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.