Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy notebook

Hello, recently my computer started to disconnect from internet whenever I visit certain websites. Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Dear Gerlatti,

This could be due to the fact that the drivers of your network need to be updated.

Could you provide me with the model of your network card and type of windows OS please?

In this way I could help you find the correct drivers.

L.J. de Boer

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Dear Gerlatti,

This could be due to the fact that the drivers of your network need to be updated.

Could you provide me with the model of your network card and type of windows OS please?

In this way I could help you find the correct drivers.

L.J. de Boer
HP Recommended

Hello i am using Windows 10. Where can I find info on model of my network card?

HP Recommended

Dear Gerlatti,

In order to find the model of your network card type in the search box (lower left corner): device manager 

Then open device manager and click on the little arrow next to network adapters.

If you could make a screenshot of this I would be happy to assist you in finding the most up to date drivers for your network card.

L.J. de Boer
HP Recommended

Dear Gerlatti,

This is the screen that should open when you open device manager:

Image result for device manager

L.J. de Boer
HP Recommended

I also have this problem can you help me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.