Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I installed win 7 pro on formated hard drive I need drivers I know but don't know where to get them,any help would be apreciated,Thank you...Ken76

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Odd. It works for me. Just tried again to be sure. it asks me to select an OS. I click Windows then Windows 7 and click Change button. Fills with a list of drivers/software.

If you are on a machine using Windows 10 and it is auto-detecting that OS you may need to click Change button first and then select correct OS.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

We can not offer help with drivers if we don't know the Model and/or Product number of the laptop you have. >How To Find Model/Product Number

HP Recommended

The model number is HP Pavilion G4-2149SE  The product number is B5R68Ua#ABA,

I am so sorry for not adding that,Thank you team...Ken76

HP Recommended

Is there a chipset driver for the model hp pavilion G4-2149SE note book? I am at a loss to find the drivers for windows 7 PRO ,this is my son's note book and he is lost for school work

HP Recommended

Your Support page with drivers is here. If  necessary change the OS to Windows 7 and the list will populate. AMD drivers usually has graphics and sm bus driver. I hope you made note of which wireless card you have before formatting because HP uses several and all drivers are listed.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-g4-2100-notebook-pc-series/5262602/model...

HP Recommended

I went to suggested site and received the following message

No software or drivers are available for this product with the selected operating system. Please make a different selection, or visit the product homepage.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.........Ken76

HP Recommended

Odd. It works for me. Just tried again to be sure. it asks me to select an OS. I click Windows then Windows 7 and click Change button. Fills with a list of drivers/software.

If you are on a machine using Windows 10 and it is auto-detecting that OS you may need to click Change button first and then select correct OS.

HP Recommended

My hat is off to you,kudos,I really appreciate your time and effort,Thank you so much,worked like a charm.....Ken76

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. Happy to hear you are on the way to getting everything resolved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.