10-16-2019 05:56 AM
When I try to submit my wificode, the numbers and letters disappear even before the computer can check them...does anybody knows what`s wrong ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-18-2019 11:12 AM
Are you entering the correct password? Do you have other devices that are connected to that network?
I suggest you reinstall the wireless driver from device manager and perform a power drain on your router then try connecting to your network again
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Network Adapters and expand the List
- Look for wireless driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the wireless driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Shut down your Router and unplug all the cables. wait for 30 seconds, plug back the Power Cord. When the lights come up on the router, plug in the other cables
Try connecting to your network and let me know how it goes 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee