Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Good day, in response to Mario 1 - The link provided for Ralink Bluetooth software does not work.

I have the HP ENVY 17-j051ei Notebook and also have 3 drivers that cannot be updated.... anywhere....  I have installed the AutoDetect and repair tool from HP, no luck.  Tried downloading all the SP drivers for my model and install them one by one....  no luck.  I'm missing the Ralink_RT3290_Bluetooth_01 driver, a PCI device driver, and an Unknown driver.

Unfortunately the HP site is not very helpful in assisting and sorting out this issue.

Haz.

HP Recommended

Download and Install the driver from:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58937.exe

and the updated version:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60001-60500/sp60497.exe

This should, hopefully, address and resolve the issues.

HP Recommended

Hi funmi_Bash.  Thanks for the reply. I will download these files and install them tonight when I get home and provide feedback in the morning on the success thereof or not.

Much appreciated

Haz

HP Recommended

I'm sorry to say that your links do not work.  The 1st one gives error: "Page cannot be displayed".  The second link just takes me to the general HP page where I have to enter all details from scratch, i.e. Country/Language - etc.

I have even tried searching HP website for the SP numbers you provided, with no luck.  Is there any other site I can download them from?  Like a generic driver site?

Haz

HP Recommended

Hello.

Please try it again. Apparently, it appeared as if the quotes ("") symbol was interpreted as part of the URL.

Consequently, I have removed the quotes accordingly.

Glad to be of assistance.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

Awesome, Thanks!.  Downloaded both of them successfully and will test them tonight at home.  Will let you know in the morning on the outcome.

Very much appreciated...

H

HP Recommended

ralink rt3290 bluetooth 01 for win 8

HP Recommended

Hi,

Tested and Working Fine for ME:

- Laptop; HP650

- Windows 8.1 64 bit

ralink rt3290 bluetooth 01 for Win 8  - I've downloaded ''sp59632.exe'' and installed and is working fine.

Kindly please test and comment.

Regards,

joel.

HP Recommended

Hi does this driver also work for hp pavilion 14-n042tu?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

@Haz37 wrote:

Good day, in response to Mario 1 - The link provided for Ralink Bluetooth software does not work.

I have the HP ENVY 17-j051ei Notebook and also have 3 drivers that cannot be updated.... anywhere....  I have installed the AutoDetect and repair tool from HP, no luck.  Tried downloading all the SP drivers for my model and install them one by one....  no luck.  I'm missing the Ralink_RT3290_Bluetooth_01 driver, a PCI device driver, and an Unknown driver.

Unfortunately the HP site is not very helpful in assisting and sorting out this issue.

Haz.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.