Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 17.3 inch Laptop PC 17-cp0000 (2Q7W9AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hellou

I see a lot of guys have the same problem as i do with my wi-fi connection and with exacly same symptons, after a start up wi-fi is working just well with download speed 100 Mbs and after a while it slows down to even 2 Mbs 🤔🤔. Till now i have tried every possible solution there is on HP support site and many other formus aswell and really sorry to say neither of them helped.I have a HP Laptop Notebook and I have bought it one month ago , so it is not a problem for me to return it back but i would really like to avoid that kind of situation when I have alredy bought it . 

thank You in advance

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, I don't think the problem is coming from your laptop, it could be a glitch with your ISP. Watch it for some time and I am sure there will be improvements in the connection speed with time.

From your description, the issue is not coming from your system.

Keep me posted on this.

HP Recommended

Thank you on your reply but, i am testing 2 laptops at the same time on old one speed more than 100 on my new one 10 . i am pretty sure that problem is in windows or my network card but in any case its seems that only solution is return it 😞 😞 😞 

Thank you 

HP Recommended

Okay, no problem then.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.