01-20-2020 12:30 PM - last edited on 01-22-2020 04:58 PM by Cheron-Z
HP Notebook 14-dq1025cl
01-22-2020 04:55 PM
@rhick864 Greetings from the HP Community!
To resolve issues such as Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly:
- Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
- Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
- Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
- Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
- Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee