cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
karlhogquist
Level 2
22 12 1 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

wwan antenna

HP Recommended
pro tablet 608 g1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to add an WWAN adapter into my HP Pro Tablet 608 G1. Is the WWAN antenna already installed as a default?

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
95,612 72,577 12,391 22,552
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@karlhogquist 

It specs says

WWAN
  • WWAN Foxconn NA-1-S3 LTE/EVDO/HSPA+ w/GPS M.2 (746479-002)
  • WWAN Huawei ME906E LTE/HSPA+ w/GPS M.2 (739797-002)
  • WWAN Huawei MU736 HSPA+ w/GPS M.2 (746700-002)
note:
WWAN is an optional feature, requires factory configuration, and use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.

Looks like your machine does not have WWAN antenna. Please use the following manual (page 😎 to see which part you need.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04742321.pdf

Note: you have to make sure it is going to work before buy parts.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation