Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thank you, the problem is sloved without burn the repair CD or do anything else.
Its weird 😕
I just installed windows 8 and i installed the drives and i download some HP UPDATES from HP Support Assistant and i restated my laptop and i pressed Windows 7 by mistake then i wondered that it working 😮

HP Recommended

hard disc 1 : 0xc000000f error     hp 2000 notebook pc  pn qe339ua#aba  pc id 0684110003204a10000620100  system board count number pchmca47v1k2zs

HP Recommended

hard drive 1  303

HP Recommended

Darby76,

I understand that error you’re getting on boot 0xc000000f.

Your last post about hard drive 1 303, is that the error you’re receiving after running a test on your hard drive?

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank You

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

yes it is the message i get

HP Recommended

Hello again Darby76,

There are 2 things that could possible resolve that 303 message.

You would need to reseat the hard drive. What that pretty much means is to remove the bottom cover off the laptop and when you get to the hard drive remove it and then put it right back in. This service manual will provide you instructions on how to do that go to page 47.  

After that when you turn the laptop on repeatedly start tapping the F10 to boot into bios menu, once there you might see a box that asked if you want to exit press no for that. (Note the mouse doesn't working in this environment must you keyboard keys) Then you want to press F9 to setup defaults, accept the message that comes up and then press F10 to save and exit.

If the computer boots I would recommend restarting it a couple times to test it out again. If the computer still won’t boot the hard drive needs to be replaced.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Hello

i'm Using Hp Pavillion dv6 6c02tx Notebook. Product Number #  A3W29PA#UUF  Serial # 2CE1502XGY

Bios F.1B     System Board ID : 17FB    System Board CT # PCKWB2B2E1X1LN

I Have System Recovery Discs and i also do not delete Recovery Partition 

i was facing Blue Screen Errors I Reset My Notebook Factory Defult Setting After Complete Process Notebook   Restart Then Error Show

File           Boot/ BCD

status       0xc000000f

Info   an error occurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data
HELP ME

HP Recommended

Hello Umerdin

I am sorry to hear you are having issues starting up your computer. I am providing you a link to a post here by @DavidPK where he addresses the exact issue you are experiencing.

I hope this resolves your issue with starting up your computer properly. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

HI, am also having the same problem. I  made  the hard drive test and  it passed nothing was wrong with it.

Product name: HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
Product number: B4U19UA#ABA
Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
System memory: 6GB 

Serial number: 5CG22212BO

Model number: g6-1d80nr

pls tell me  what to do   next. i cant wait to have my laptop  back  to it normal way.

HP Recommended

Hi

I have done the hard drive test and it passed, 

my system info:

Model number: g6-1d80nr

Serial  number: 5CG22212B0

Product number: B4U19UA#ABA

PLs i await your reply

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.