Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rashid_51 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Replacement for HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC

HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Sir/ Mem, Actually the battery of my notebook is not working at all, its required to replace it and i want to purchase it through HP /other online store. But i am not able to find the specific battery compatible with my notebook. Moreover i am not interested to purchase it via HP service center due to high cost. So please share a link so that i can purchase it through online. I am waiting for for your responses. My HP notebook and Battery details are as follows-

My HP note book details:

Product description: HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC
Product number: J2C54PA
Serial number: [Personal Information Removed]
--------------------------------------------------------
The Battery Details:

HP OA04 notebook battery
HP part Number- 740004-421 (4ICR19/66)
14.8v      2620mAh
------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45634 4310 10951
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Use the HP Part Surfer to find the part. Put the serial number in the search box and choose your country.

http://partsurfer.hp.com/

An alternative is to perform a Google search as I did to find a vendor. There are many vendors who selll the part.

https://www.google.com/search?q=HP+part+Number-+740004-421+(4ICR19%2F66)&oq=HP+part+Number-+740004-4...

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
PardeepSingh Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Sir/ Mem, Actually the battery of my notebook is not working at all, its required to replace it and i want to purchase it through HP /other online store. But i am not able to find the specific battery compatible with my notebook. Moreover i am not interested to purchase it via HP service center due to high cost. So please share a link so that i can purchase it through online. 

My Laptop Details are:

Laptop Model NO.

HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC

Model #:J2C54PA

Serial #:[edited]

0 Kudos
16526 215 879
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue. 
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation