Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP MINI 110C61190EK
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

got this problem.....

Password check Failed

Fatal Error.... System Halted

CNU9504K9J

please help....

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
Hi,

Try: e9loq1vsow

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

HI.

Put this unlock code: E9loq1vsow

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
HP Recommended

NOT FONTION

HP Recommended

Try external keyboard.

Try QWERTY keyboard.

The unlock code should be typed in small letters.

HP Recommended

Try external keyboard AND SMALL LETTERS

HP Recommended

That is the only unlock code available for you.

May be you're not entering the 10 characters correctly?

Do a hard reset and try again.
http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01684768

HP Recommended

I DO FLASHING BIOS?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.