Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion 15
Windows 8.1

Hello guys, 

My new HP pavilion 15 fan blows cold air from the left paft of keyboard. (From the gaps of keys). When i use something big - like a game, fan turns faster and this cold air from keyboard become so intensive that it makes my left hand cold and feel uncomfortable.

Is there any problem with fan or it should be like that?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mustafa001R ,

Hello and thank you for posting on the HP support forums.  If your fan is pushing faster when playing games it is doing its job.

If the air coming out is cool then again it is doing its job.  If it was coming out hot your game would not work great. The hotter the  system the bigger the problem.  

Thanks again for posting and have a great day.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

D5GR
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for respond, but you didn't get me. Cold air is coming out from the gap between keyboard keys. From the left part of keyboard. And it makes me feel uncomfortable because it blows cold air right into my hand.Cooler blows hot air from its own gaps but cold air from keyboard gaps. And during gaming temperature of system is something between 50-65 C.

HP Recommended

@Mustafa001R ,

Thank you for posting back.  I did understand what you are saying.  I would contact phone support for a repair at this point.

The reason I say this is if the fans are running so fast that the are compressing the air to a point of low temperature there is a problem somewhere. 

Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Thank you again for posting and have a great day.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

D5GR
I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.