cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3PAR_Engineer_A Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 840 G1 3 external monitors and the laptop screen on a ultra slim docking station issue

840 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have an HP 840 G1 i5 intel. I have this on a ultra slim docking station and have 2 external monitors connected via hdmi and 1 external monitor is connected with a Siig 2.0 vga to usb adapter. I can get 3 screens to work at the same time but I cannot get the 4th monitor to connect. When I go into the properties and extend the desktop one of the screens disconnects. I have searched the fourms but no resolve to this issue. I am a highly expierenced tech so please assume all the basics were done and I am just not mentioning them. All Drivers are current and up to date. Same with bios and laptop drivers. I have the driver for the monitor as well.  Any help would be much appreiated.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation