Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP envy 15"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP Envy Beats Audio 15" 2014 at best Buy.. its been one problem after another.   Kept hoping each time I fixed something it would be fine but Im fried.  The first year and a half I had to replace the cord because the Charger wasnt working anymore..  Ive had issues with the Volume of all things on the thing..  Youd think with a name like Beats Audio.. that AUdio wouldnt be an issue but it is..  the last 6 months half the time the touch pad doesnt work and I have to use and external Mouse..  NOw even when its plugged in its telling me the battery is low and have to Balance the cord just right to get it to charge... 

I dont think Im going to replacing it with another HP.  

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

the main problem with beats audio is that it does not have a linux driver. on linux, it sounds like a cheap tablet, not as a laptop. hp does not bother for the linux users. 

HP Recommended

@siusan

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

HP Recommended

@rich1974

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

HP Recommended

Hello 

I was contacted by an HP representative who requested info on the unit and said they would forward the inof on to those that resolve these issues .  Sent all the info over to them and then  I was contacted yesterday by someone who said they were in charge of "resolving" my issue  but they didnt offer any suggestions on how Resolution was possible so Im  waiting to hear back.   Hopefully they will have some input.    Thankyou to those that have replied so far on this.    I will post again if I get any follow up information from them.

HP Recommended

Well I was contacted today by someone from the escalation team in regards to my experience with HP and

my Laptop that has never funtioned correctly.  

She was very nice and felt bad but said there was nothing that could be done.

So..  theres the resolution.

a little disappointing ....   but 

I appreciate the fact though that they at least called to say "tough luck"   LOL

Siusan O'Rourke

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.