Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

No, problem.  :generic:

I guess you have installed the latest wireless driver for the card, correct?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-99392-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

You may want to try uninstalling the card in the device manager ,and check uninstall the driver box too.

Then reboot and install this driver above and after it installs, make sure that this version is installed from 2011, and not some other driver.  Look on the driver tab for the card in the device manager.

I am hoping that if you do this, the card will reconfigure itself and you can re-establish a connection.

Have you:

1. Reset your cable/DSL modem and router?  Do this even if your other devices are working.

2. Tried changing your router's broadcast channel from the default or Auto, to Channel 11 or 1?

You would do that in the router's wireless configuration menu.

Paul

HP Recommended

Yes, i was useing latest drivers, but I put some older version 9.0 on yesterday, but still wasnt working. Ill try to uninstall this and put what You have given. ( later when i return home)

The problems starts here, that the modem is not in my appartment. I lent the internet from neighbours ( just to know, it was working properly for three days, but then evening before yesterday it stoped without any reason, but my friends pc working) . So it would be quite difficult to ask neighbour to reset modem

best regards

HP Recommended

Did you try the system restore utility, and find a restore point from maybe a week ago when your notebook was functioning normally?

If you are unfamiliar with system restore, please see this link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/system-restore

That has bailed me out of networking problems several times in the past.

HP Recommended

I have a 4530s 8G RAM with windows 7 ultimate 64b and I don't know which drivers I should install..help

HP Recommended

hy Paul

i just bought a new hp 4530s LW857EA

it camed with suse inux installed and i have windows 7 ultimate 64 dvd so i want to install it

what should i do first , out the iso dvd inside,run it and than i can proceed with drivers when windows finishes to install? drivers are the same as for windows 7 profesional 64, right?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, that is correct.

After you install W7 Ultimate, Install the following drivers in this order and reboot after each installation:

Chipset

Graphics

Audio.

Wired network.

Then you can install whatever else you need in no particular order.

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi,

I just have formated and instaled windows 7 on my ProBook 4530s and I made a mistake by not saving drivers separately and formating all the hard drive.

The main problem is now that I can not connect to the internet (I need to install wifi drivers) I have downloaded like tons of it for 4530s and none of them work.

Can You guys help me?

HP Recommended

Hi, bitinss:

Please post the hardware ID for the network controller with the little yellow ! mark in the device manager.

Use this guide for how to do that.

http://laptop-driver.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-check-hardware-id.html

Paul

HP Recommended

HI!

I formated my HP Probook 4530s and now i install bluetooth drivers but bluetooth dont work any support please.

HP Recommended

@phyoheinko wrote:

@AdrianMCA wrote:

Hello dear HP-colleagues. I'm new on this forum and I read some topics related to this type of laptop due to my recent aquisition.

With the info from this posts, I managed to install all the drivers but I have two open points:

1. What is the SW package which allows me to access the webcam?

2.The bluetooth device has an error inside Device Manager: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". What should I do to fix this and be able to use the blueetooth feature?

Please see the atttachement:

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best Regards.

device manager print screen

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.