Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15u G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to get rid of the afwul Bang & Olufsen Audio control panel. I am able to uninstall it using the Control Panel's Programs and Features section, but after a reboot it get reinstalled. Why on earth is this?

How can I permanenlty remove Bang and Olufsen Audio Control Panel?

It is diriving me crazy, because its "Audio Enhancements" makes the listening experience horrible. And the worst part is that the feature gets sometimes enabled by itself (probably because I connect the laptop in and out of the docking staition a lot?). 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Hi, go into task scheduler, Microsoft\Windows\Conexant and disable value SA3. Then disable all effects in the Windows Sound properties dialog for the output.
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, but this did not help. And it is also unclear what should have been achieved. The question was about removing Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel.

HP Recommended

What makes the Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel get re-installed after restart? I would have no problem if it wouldn't.

HP Recommended

Hello HP? Could I get an answer to this? Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel is messing up my listening experience!

Why cannot i just remove it? What makes it get automatically installed on reboot? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.