Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp expector
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

how i can boot from Hp expector.

Am doing every step at F10.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@meee13

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

There is no such thing as "HP expector" -- so you need to provide more details about what you are trying to do, if you want us to provide detailed help.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi

will my laptop is the new one from hp

http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/spectre-355002--1

i want to make backup from usb .. so what is the key to boots frome this laptop

thanks

HP Recommended

until now nobody's answering me 😕

F9  boot options 

i want to boot directly from USB

HP Recommended

@meee13

What I've found using a new HP laptop is pressing the Esc key repeatedly while booting presents an HP Startup Up menu -- and from there, I can select the Boot options menu to select the bootable USB stick plugged into the PC.

Good Luck

HP Recommended

Tnank  you for your helping .

i do what you said but when i choose the file from the usb didn't work

on the same time am use the same usb on other laptop and its working ..

where is the problem?

HP Recommended

@meee13

The problem most likely is that your new PC is UEFI boot and your other PCs are not.

Unless you went to the trouble to create a bootable USB stick that supported UEFI boot, it will not work in the new laptop.

When you create bootable USBs using either the Microsoft Media Creation tool or using RUFUS, they present the option of creating UEFI boot media.  If you did not choose that, you will have to recreate the media using that option.

Good Luck

HP Recommended

Hi

thank you very much .. it is working 

Spoiler
😀
HP Recommended

Glad to hear it's working.  Please follow the directions in my signature.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.