Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Notebook Pavilion x2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

After three attempts inputing my password its displaying a system disable code [I 759767710]. Please Help 

errornotebook.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Saltheairman

Enter   60654336

HP Recommended

This worked Great Thanks You.

HP Recommended

i hv the same problem

system disable 68832577

HP Recommended

@maxuzoho

Enter  77790579

HP Recommended

Can someone help?

my error code is 51126238

Thanks

HP Recommended

To all who keep tacking onto this thread ...

I know we used to give out codes to bypass password issues, but sorry -- the Community Policies changed this March such that we are now PROHIBITED from assisting customers in bypassing Admin or BIOS passwords, or in resetting those passwords.

For assistance in this NOW, you have to contact your regional HP Customer Support location directly as they will confirm ownership of the PC before providing any assistance -- something we are not able to do from here.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

If you have trouble finding a phone number, then try: 1 (650) 857-1501.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

my one is i 76926273 please help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.