cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RajaTrini
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Need help with an HP Pavilion dv5000

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv5000
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The Laptop wont start up, all i get is a black screen with a prompt as if I am supposed to enter a command but won't let me enter anything. Ive reebooted it many times. I do not have the recovery discs since I bought this used. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
danny29186
Level 6
509 506 14 54
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you will need a recovery disk or a windows 10 install disk

0 Kudos
RajaTrini
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I don't have either, where do I start?
0 Kudos
danny29186
Level 6
509 506 14 54
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

something like this no sure what country your in but im sure you will find 1 closer. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Windows-10-Home-32bit-UK-Reinstall-Repair-Restore-System-Recovery-Bootable...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation