Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ay037ur (ENER
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Notebook - 15-ay037ur (ENERGY STAR)

I upgraded the notebook:

1. I put new SSD instead of HDD.

2. I put the old HDD instead of optical drive via optibay.

After this the notebook is switching on very long time. It is OS Windows 10 64-bit. In some time (almost every time) I see error with HDD in OS Windows.

I tested the drives by PC Hardware Diagnostics Test and received next errors:

1)

PC Hardware Diagnostics Test Failed:Test Name:  HPAdvSysDiag_HardDriveFailure ID:  QAP633-89V8HE-XD7X7F-613403  Product Number: P3T06EASerial Number: [Personal Information Removed] 2)  PC Hardware Diagnostics Test Failed:Test Name:  HPAdvSysDiag_HardDriveFailure ID:  QAP633-89V8HE-XD7X7F-60KU03  Product Number: P3T06EASerial Number: [Personal Information Removed] Please help how to fix this problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings @edhusky,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your computer. Don't worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Kudos to you for running a test on the hard drive. 

Do you get the error with the original configuration?

Recommend you to connect the original HDD in the actual HDD slot and run a system test again. 

If the test fails, please replace the HDD or contact our phone support for the service options available for your computer. 

Refer to this HP Article for assistance.

Keep me posted. 

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Disclaimer: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. You can change the configuration at your own risk.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Greetings @edhusky,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your computer. Don't worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Kudos to you for running a test on the hard drive. 

Do you get the error with the original configuration?

Recommend you to connect the original HDD in the actual HDD slot and run a system test again. 

If the test fails, please replace the HDD or contact our phone support for the service options available for your computer. 

Refer to this HP Article for assistance.

Keep me posted. 

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Disclaimer: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. You can change the configuration at your own risk.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I put the original HDD to actual slot and run test HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI

Result:
Testing Drive: 1
SMART Check: FAILED
FAILURE ID: QAP633-89V8HR-XD7X7F-608103
PRODUCT ID: P3T06EA#ACB
Hard Drive 1
HP Recommended
So the problem didn't solved.
HP Recommended

Hi @edhusky,

I reviewed the post. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.