Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I don't know.I will try it this weekend.

This release provides updates for systems running Microsoft Windows 8.1.

Soooo...nothing new I think.they are silly sausages omg...

___________________________________________________________________________________
ProBook 470 G1: i5-4200M,iGPU:Intel HD4600,dGPU:Radeon 8750M,RAM:8GB DDR3,OS:Win7_Pro_x64
HP Recommended

OK Ano456,

Please let us know.

I don't have a Probook 470 here right now and I don't want to experiment at the customer.

HP Recommended

Unbelievable!fixed mode is still missing but you can disable your dGPU!what a deal!** **c* *******f HP!
I give up!

I will never buy an HP product again!

___________________________________________________________________________________
ProBook 470 G1: i5-4200M,iGPU:Intel HD4600,dGPU:Radeon 8750M,RAM:8GB DDR3,OS:Win7_Pro_x64
HP Recommended

Hi guys.

I read all of yours posts and I didn't know what to  do, so I instal Windows 8.1 x64 and let Windows itself download all the drivers and it  did. Graphics drivers, wi fi drivers ect. you name it. But, of course no option to switch graphics. Then I install Call of Duty: Ghost and I played it for an hour on extra details on 30-40 fps so my opinion is that AMD Radeon 8750M turn on when we run games, when Intel D Graphics 4600 works in "other time".

HP Recommended

Hi.of course,but CoD:Ghost = directX.correct me,if i am wrong.

HP Recommended

Hi again. 

Which games cannot be played then? Do you have some list or something? Games without direct x or something like that?

HP Recommended

In my case we're not interested in gaming at all, but we have customers who need all graphic power available for CAD applications. The ProBook 470 does have reasonable graphics, but it's not available.

HP is still not aware of the problems with this series? Or they don't listen to customers? For sure this is bad news. I'm dissappointed (more than I was).

HP Recommended

I didn't hear anything from HP. I am ashamed that they don't do anything for you.

I wish i could build drivers then i made one for you. 

I'm sorry i tried everything. Even contacting the ceo of HP.

Winos.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

The Probook 470 G0 and G1 series are commercial units. I would recommend that you post in the commercial forums to get your issue more exposure. Here is a link to the Commercial Notebook Forums.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Stay tuned guys!

ProBook 470 - switchable technology

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.