Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

please say about this error........ when shutdown my hp pavilion notebook 15... then before shutdown show this error message ..... Now what i will do....???????????????

HP Recommended

Hi there @ghoraitapan 

I understand that you are getting an error, presumably the windows 8.1 driver missing error message. I am happy to help, but do need some more information.

Please verify the exact error you are seeing. Also, please post the full product number for your notebook. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Did you recently upgrade to windows 8.1?

Assuming that you did, did you also update the drivers from the support page for you notebook model?

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

good day  pls what is d solution, my ralink pcie adapter driver is missing,......

HP Recommended

Big help! Thanks a lot! It is finally working!

HP Recommended

@isi_blondy 

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your notebook. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Have you checked the support page for your computer, for the driver? If not, once I have the information I have  asked for, I can find the driver if available , for the operating system you are using.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

if  you must try again to update or re install  "HP BIOS" letest version............ then your problem is solved,

HP Recommended
Thanks for the info. I will keep you informed if it works.
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is new driver from Mediatek: sp71572

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone,

Need your urgent help in resolving an issue with my Bluetooth device in Hp pavilion 14-e006tu running on windows 10. I Can see my Bluetooth device under device manager but every time I need to select show hidden devices. I have ralink bluetooth pcie adapter which says This device is working properly under properties but I can't see Bluetooth device under devices section in Windows 10 and neither can find any other trace of connecting Bluetooth with other devices.

I tried updating drivers, uninstalling installing enable disable, tried everything I can find on internet but still nothing worked. Please help me in this .. you valuable advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Akash 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.