Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have Bios Version F.41

HP Recommended

Hi,

Just had the same problem. For me the sequence was CTRL -ALTgr (the ALT key to the right) and then DEL.

But still quite complicated, I think it is faster to lift the screen and press the buttons...

Tosla

HP Recommended

There is a new BIOS updated F.43 Dated June 18th that fixes the problem.

This Bios Update did fix the issue.  Now I can push Power and Windows Button on the tablet and the login will now work. 

Thanks,

Roger

HP Recommended

Excellent news! Thanks for confirming that it did fix the problem.

------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Please click the little thumbs-up dealybopper to the lower right if my reply was helpful to you. Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem. This will help others, too!
HP Recommended
Thanks It worked for me as well. It's still an ackward two hand operation instead of the single "Wnidows Security button" push though I understand the Revolve was designed to work with Windows 8
Not Employed by any OEM

Providing Tech Support before there was a World Wide Web
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.