It was ok until yesterday (dunno what can go wrong suddenly in 1 day) .... this is my 5th day of using my spectre x360.
I am working in an air conditioned class room. I saw my battery level 76% when I started my lappy and I was like cool dont need the charger. But then in the middle of the class it shows a message of 10% battery please plug in and its within 2 hrs. I had my jaw drops. (was just working on my website and that too not continuously). I was worried and touch my lappy to know it was supper hot. NOt exagerating but i couldnt touch and hold my hand between F1 to F5 keys even for a few seconds also the air coming out of the vent was supper hot (again i am in AC classroom with cool atmosphere).
Checked on hp support . BIOS upgrade is reccomended so I did update to the lastest from hp.com/drivers. Dint solve the issue the fan is on continuously and it starts throwing hot air the moment I turn on the lappy. I mean like it has just started what is the reason you getting so hot.
Severely disappointed, din't buy such an expensive product for such battery back up and severe heating problems. Though I have trust in HP care and support and hope I get the solution.