Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Use the hacked updated driver package from leshcatlabs.

HP Recommended

Can you please elaborate for a lost individual? Im on windows 7

HP Recommended

It is very simple really. 

Leshcatlabs.net takes an HP driver .. analyses the changes HP did to it and implements those into newer Intel and AMD drivers.

My HP Dv7 6197ca updated to the latest drivers (14.4 + Intel)  has no issues with the drivers from Leshcatlabs.net running on Windows 8.1.

HP Recommended

Hello Mate.

I need your help... like you, I have a Pavilion Laptop with an ATI 6770m video card.

But I did screw it the GPU Bios, so i can't use it anymore, i'm just working with the intel One.

So I want to ask you if you can send me a copy of your GPU Bios.

If yes, there are several ways, but the secure one is using GPU-Z located in this link, http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2360/techpowerup-gpu-z-v0-7-8/

using this tool, easily you can choose the proper GPU at the bottom of the tool window, and just in front of the bios information it collects, is the download button.

So if you please download it and share it with me, I’ll really appreciate that.

My mail is like my user at aim.com

Thanks in advance.

Best regards. 

HP Recommended

Hey mate :generic:

Have got the same problem 6770m ROM is erased. So anybody help!!!

If anybody can backup the GPU ROM, please let us know.

Thank you all in advance!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.