Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp stream 11
When I try to log on it says it need the administrator password which I don't know. After I try three times it says "system disabled" with the code "50672092"
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
My HP stream does the same thing with the code 50672092. I can't get on it
HP Recommended

Hi @Heywhatsup

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

Please, note that I merged your 2 posts into one single thread so that we keep it all in one place.

Please, try to enter this >> 45750014

as a response code.

This should let you enter BIOS, start your PC, unlock your BIOS and/or reset security settings.

Let me know if this works for you.

Don't hesitate to post again. Mark the post as a solution if the issue is solved

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended
Thank you. That let me log in but It now says error code 0xc0000225
HP Recommended

It's great you managed to fix the BIOS password issue.

This error code you see now is an indication of the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) issue.  BCD may need to be repaired or your system may need to be restored. Before working on this issue:

- Could you post if this computer is new for you and when did the issue started initially - any details ?

- Could you confirm your operating system ? Has it ever been upgraded to Windows 10 ?

- Can you provide me with your full HP product model -> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

- When was the last time this worked for you. Did you perform any changes recently or there days ? Anything new installed or updated ?

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.