Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I been having problem with my HP Laptop Webcam. No matter what program I use or setting I change my HP TrueVision HD webcam keep on lagging. I reset my computer, I change setting after setting on my youcam and I went to every youtube search to see if there a way to fix it. I did not find nothing. Please give me so advice with this troubleshoot I need it please

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi unrulydevil,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I saw your post regarding the problems with the webcam lagging. To be able to troubleshoot this with you I need more information then you provided. What operating system do you have on your notebook? What is the product number for the notebook?

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

my Poduct number is : C2N67UAR#ABA

my operating system sorry i dont know what is that but i got a laptop

HP Recommended

Hi unrulydevil,

An operating system is what runs your computer. Windows is an operating system and I will need to know your version. If you click on “operating system” in my previous link it will take you to page that will tell you what operating system you are using. It should be either Windows 8 or 8.1 on your system.

Try reinstalling the Cyberlink YouCam Software. Also here is an HP document on Webcam Troubleshooting for Windows 8. Follow the steps in that document and let me know how it goes.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.