Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@jml31415

You have Nvidia 6150, the file and instructions for it are on the first page below the 195.62 DL

Modded drivers for nVidia GeForce GO 6150M, 7150M, 7200M cards (ver 186.81):

How to install them under Win7?
    1. Download driver here (for Win7 32 bit) or here (for Win7 64 bit ) double click and select extract,
    2. Download from this site with drivers also INF Modified and replace original INF in extracted folder,
    3. Install & reboot.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a dv2415nr.  I just upgraded to Win 7.  I have these devices not working.

I got these full ids from my Anti-Virus/PC-Performance software.

Base system devices:

PCI \ VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30B5103C&REV_01 \ 4&3A3249AB&0&4A80

PCI \ VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30B5103C&REV_0A \ 4&3A3249AB&0&4B80

Thanks!

PS. Thanks for the chipset driver!

HP Recommended

@GoBlue_ece117

Hi,

You need to install driver for card reader. You may find it on first page in second post.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi

I have DV2310CA

I cannot install Nvidia Geforce Go 6150

I tried all recommended way including 186.81 driver and modified driver

What I see is on NVidia wizard, it always ends up with something along this "Installer did not make any modification ... "

please help

also I did not see an option to output to a secondary display.

thank you

HP Recommended

@ndondo

Go to Control Panel and open Windows Update. Choose to see also Optional Updates.You should get Nvidia graphics.

HP Recommended

I've got a dv2000 which I upraded to Win7 using this thread as a guide. Generally, everything works on boot.

However, after I wake from sleep/hibernate, the audio and mic stops working.  Using the Conexant Audio drivers from this driver page It's a pain because I need to reboot to use Skype.

Any solutions?

HP Recommended

HP Service Tag@mixersoft

Please post your full model number in Section 1  of the Service Tag on bottom of laptop.

HP Recommended

@cherylG

1.  (nothing)
  2.  RM668AV
  3.  BU IDS GM FF DV2100
HP Recommended

CTO machine, with no way to check Specs.

If you have Intel processor, try this Conexant(after uninstalling current driver):

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39972.exe

If you have AMD processor,try this:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39520.exe

HP Recommended

@CherylG: I tried the driver for Intel CPUs, and I got this error message:

Driver Installation Failed. Could not find the MEDIA device for this driver.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.