Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi cyclops

Am using a pavilion dv6 - 1350us Entertainment Notebook

Hw do i solve dis problem

HP Recommended
Thanks!!!! After the power drain My laptop's wireless module is working fine.....Thanks again
HP Recommended
Can some one help me, my wireless modul not found. I had try to replace it and plug it back, but it still not working… my laptop dv4 2118tx. Im freak out…
HP Recommended

Hi, i have HP Probook 4520s (68AZZ) i ve found F.0F for my notebook to update, but it "Fixes" only the bios message (701) if WLAN CARD is not installed, But it is installed, i bought a new one and replaced it. The 701 Module message is still here . Who has an idea? Need help urgent. Thank u in advance!

PS Shoud i update my bios from F.0A to F.0F?

HP Recommended
Your notebook is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage, as this is the consumer support forums.

You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.

http://goo.gl/LsnuK
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended
I have a cq60-615 with this error any one have the BIOS for it?
HP Recommended

Hello MannersMatter,

I'm not sure which os you have, but you can enter it on this page, and then you should be able to find the latest, as well as previous versions of the BIOS.

Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended
Having the same problem compaq mini 400 series. Got no light on button orange/blue. Works off wired connection tried all the suggestions in thread ,updated all and removed battery etc. so everything tell me it's the card itself how do I remove and replace thanks for your time
HP Recommended

My computer it's Hp mini 210 - 1020BR, what's procedure?

HP Recommended

I am also facing the same issue. My notebook details are ass follows

»HP Pavilion dv4t-1000 CTO Entertainment Notebook PC
Serial Number:[Personal Information Removed]
Product Number: KH600AV

Please suggest from where I can get latest BIOS for this notebook. so that this issue can be solved.

Thanks in advance 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.